In no way does CPM Ltd endorse, notarise or concur with any of the advice, recommendations or prescriptions reported on this website.
If you are unsure which recommendations to follow, please consult a professional agronomist. Always read the label. Use pesticides safely. CPM Ltd is not responsible for loss or damage to any unsolicited material, including photographs.
OSR Attitudes survey terms & conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of CPM, BASF and Monsanto and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details regarding how to enter as published form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The outcome of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only one entry per email address. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winners will be selected by CPM’s editor from the best responses received to the tie-breaker question, from all entries received by the closing date.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email, telephone or letter and their name and geographical location may be published. The winner(s) will be notified within seven days of the close of the survey. The name and county of the winner(s) may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to CPM Promotions Department, White House Barn, Hanwood, Shrewsbury SY5 8LP. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s home address within 28 days of notification, unless the winner is notified otherwise. Prizes will not be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
- The prize as published is available on the date of publication. The prize is subject to availability and to any published restrictions. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity. Note that by entering into this competition you agree to have your name released as the winner, should you be drawn as a winner of the prize.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter is CPM Limited, White House Barn, Hanwood, Shrewsbury SY5 8LP.
- All entries are anonymous and data is collected so that no individual responses can be identified